- Created, manages, and grows Red Bridge Internet.
- Creates projects such as Built with WooCommerce and WP Federated.
- Handles devops; that's development and operations.
- Project management and client communications lead.
- Executes sales and marketing plans.
- Plans, implements, and executes search optimization strategies.
- Great cook...
Ed Reckers is the founder and lead web development consultant at Red Bridge Internet, a San Francisco Web development and consulting firm specializing in WordPress websites and applications.
Red Bridge Internet has been in business for about 7 years now. We work with established and well known businesses such as Nokia and REMAX, companies like Mashery, Xignite, and Broadridge, who may be less well known outside of technical cirlces yet, well known and respected within them.
Red Bridge Internet has worked with startups such as Capriza and Armor5 in helping them establish their first web presence, nonprofits and education, such as Yerba Buena Center for the Arts and Stanford University along with individual designers, and small businesses in San Francisco and the greater Bay Area.
These are some current active projects, this includes Red Bridge Internet, as well as a number of active actualized projects.
List of personal websites and project urls. This is for public documentation and discoverability.
Euecalyptus at Land's End San Francisco.